This privacy statement complies with the Privacy Act
(1988) and does not override any rights you may have under that Act.
IGS makes the following commitments to you as a potential
1. We will hold secure and confidential all information
you may provide to us.
2. We will not disclose information you provide to us
to third parties unless you provide written (fax, email, letter) approval
to do so, except in the following circumstances:
- the information forms part of our agreed services to you
- the information is required to be disclosed by law
- where that information can be demonstrated to be publicly available
- the information, unless revealed, could lead to the harm of a person.
3. Where our Website provides links to other websites
IGS is not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites and
therefore accepts no responsibility for damages and issues that may
arise from your use of those websites.